Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thanks.

I promised a proper blog this week, but I'm fresh out of ideas, so you're just going to have to settle for my heartfelt thanks and a pretty banner that I just whipped up in no time flat tireless worked on all afternoon.

The "thanks" is for anyone who has come to visit the blog throughout the school year, whether you enjoyed it or not, I appreciate the fact that you took the time to check out the work we are doing here. I'd like to say we have new and exciting things planned for next semester, but as of now, I've only got more of the same planned. But I digress. Again, thank you for checking out the blog, and I hope to have your continued support as we enter the second semester of VOTS next month.

The banner is to wish all Saints fans a very happy holiday season. I'm excited to get the family together and have a break from the hustle and bustle of the school year. So, to everyone who has checked out VOTS this year -- Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Joyous Ramadan, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday -- whatever you're celebrating this time of year, let it be good.

Sleep easy,
-jh

No comments: