Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Update/VOTS Plans

Voice of: Joe Hansen


Good morning, sports fans!

Quick update this week for you all. If you came looking for 5 Questions this week, I'm sad to say that we're going to put 5 Q's on the backburner for a while -- We've just got two coaches left for the winter season, and we're barely halfway done! So, that will go on hiatus until after the new year.

Next week, 5 Questions will be substituted with a preview article about the big men's hockey Bridge Battle on Dec. 11-12 between the Saints and the UWS Yellowjackets. The week after, I'm not sure yet. Maybe something fun.

Points & Prattle will return this week and continue for the next couple of weeks, but the 18-22 is Finals "Week," so I might be a little busy for blogging that week.

Then, I'll probably take a break from blogging for the holidays and return shortly after the new year.

That's all I've got for you today. Enjoy your weeks.

See you Friday,
-jh

No comments: